Today is just full of love. Why? Well today is my sister's birthday. Seeing that her birthday is just 6 days before baby Sarai's (that's #3) it makes it all the more special. Last year I did a special party just for the two birthday folks because my sis was turning 40 and the baby was turning 1. Don't clown about the age difference, my sister really liked it and the baby was pretty much the only baby there. So she got all the love.
So this year with us being in a "strange new world" there were no parties or party planning. Instead of just sending an e-card (like I was gonna originally do) I decided to surprise my sis with some flowers. 1800Flowers.com has some really cool stuff and you can get alot of their stuff the same day. I picked out these
and I also added a happy birthday ballon. I wasn't sure what time she'd get them today but was hoping it wouldn't be AFTER she left work (yes that has happened before like back in 1997 LOL. Well she called me this morning and was soooo happy about the flowers! She said she showed them to everyone in her office. I figured the "strawberry margarita" was appropriate since she's going to Vegas this week-end. *after thought* . . dayum I'm tellin ALL her business. ha!
My sister is not the only person who got something. I received another award. Yes I did. I can't believe it myself.
This award come from the lovely Mamma Lisa who I now refer to as the "popular girl" in school cuz everybody loves her. LOL. Thanks girlie. I think these are the most awards I've gotten since . . . since . . . .well I may have to get to get back to you on that one.
That's all for now. Hollering babies!
*smoochies* Mamma Aly
Labels: Birthday, Blog Award
4 Comments:
At 4:13 AM, October 03, 2007,
Jada said…
Beautiful flowers!!That was so sweet of you!
At 8:52 AM, October 03, 2007,
*Tanyetta* said…
happy birthday to your sister and baby girl Sarai :)
At 4:33 PM, October 03, 2007,
Raquel said…
Is that a for real margarita? I may have to send myself one of those bad boys...
At 2:49 PM, October 06, 2007,
Anonymous said…
Lady, you are too much ;) You know you are right there with me. You gets lots of love from your blogging buddies, I see it all the time :)
I love the flowers!! I bet she was happy.
Kiss little Sarai for us.
Post a Comment
<< Home